Comment on page
- Free to play character
- No specific class from the beginning
- No trait bonuses
A young adventurer ready to start his journey.
The Assassin is a post "The Incident" rogue . He is coarse and rough. As swift as he is desperate. Raised in ruins, he sees survival as a zero-sum game. Theft and disguise are his tools. Stealth and deceit, too. He is free of the burdens of empathy, scruples or any goodwill. Seen as vermin for good reason, they lurk in the filth as they await their stalk their foe.
A born assassin endowed with natural intuition to find weaknesses in enemies, and to inflict critical damage. The main attribute is Intuition: adds bonuses to critical hits and critical damage.
- A fast and aggressive fighter
- Attribute gains +10 Stamina+20 Precision+20 Agility
- Dagger 10% critical hit chance when using Daggers
- Fists 10% critical hit chance when using Fists
- Better Critical Chance When playing Faint increased Crit chance value by +10% for this and next Round
- Double Strike When successfully deals damage with Attack has +10% chance to do it again
- DodgeWhen play Evade, gains Dodge Bonus for this and next Round Dodge adds X% chance to avoid all damage that should be taken
Assassin with different tiers of gear ( I , II, III )
Orphans of the "Incident" and abandoned by the Mage, Sharpshooters defied reason and grew to be the most adept at survival of all the classes. Lacking the muscle of the Assassin and the Tank, and without the means or intellect of the Mage and the Paladin, the youth found their own way. Of ingenuity, they were masters. The arts of ranged offence and defense are their knives, and long and sharp is their thrust.
Sharp marksman, perfectly wielding small arms. The main attribute is Agility: adds bonuses to dodge, and increases the rate of fire.
- A precise fighter who specializes in ranged attacks
- Attribute gains +60 Health +15 Focus +30 Precision +15 Agility
- Bow 10% critical hit chance when using Bows
- Gun 10% critical hit chance when using Guns
- Pistol 10% critical hit chance when using Pistol
- Critical Damage Multiplies critical hits damage by X
- Better Critical Chance When playing Faint increased Crit chance value by +10% for this and next Round;
- Dodge When play Evade, gains Dodge Bonus for this and next RoundDodge adds X% chance to avoid all damage that should be taken
Sharpshooter with different tiers of gear ( I , II, III )
Skilled of hand, tool, and resource, the Warrior class are smiths. In a world reduced to its raw elements, he who can forge is king. He who can form those elements anew, by the use of fire and steel, hammer and anvil, smithy and might, can rebuild the world. These noble “artificers,” turn shoulders into shelters. With strength as their core assets, they can also turn arms of flesh into arms of war.
Possesses increased survivability in battles.
- A Melee oriented fighter able to deal a lot of damage, relying on big weapons add heavy armor
- Attribute gains +400 Health+40 Strength
- Medium Armor +20% Bonus to armor if wearing only Medium Armor pieces
- Two Handed Swords 10% critical hit chance when using two handed Swords
- Two Handed Axes 10% critical hit chance when using two handed Axes
- Medium Shield 25% to avoid all damage when blocking if Medium Shield is equipped
- Natural Recovery At the end of a fight recovers 10% HP
- Armor Boost When successfully play Block gains +20% Armor Boost for this and next Round
- Damage Boost When successfully play Power Attack gain +20% Damage Boosts for this and next Round
Warrior with different tiers of gear ( I , II, III )
The elite of the Yellow Tower, the Mage were blamed for the Incident and cast from what was left of society. Lofty of intellect and the dark arts, they were seen as either the authors of the Crack, or negligent in its prevention. Prideful and cunning, they move in the shadows. Vengeful and ambitious, they plan their return.
Initiated in the secrets of the elements, they deal magic damage. The main attribute is Intelligence: adds bonuses to magic damage.
- A powerful but fragile character gaining more advantages based on his Mana
- Attribute gains +20 Mana +40 Focus
- Wands 10% critical hit chance when using Bows
- Staff 10% critical hit chance when using Guns
- Energy Healing At the end of a fight recovers X HP per each Energy left in their Energy Bar
- Mana Protection When taking damage, there is X% chance to take only half of it instead
- Mana Block When playing Block gains Mana equal to current Mana
- Mana Damage When successfully playing Power Attacks, gains Mana Damage Boost for this and next Round Mana Damage Boost increases every damage dealt by X%
Mage with different tiers of gear ( I , II, III )
Born of means, the Paladin emerged after the Crack as a new aristocracy amongst the Curasi leaders fortified with confidence and courage without the anger directed at the Mage. Serving as rebuilders in stone and mind, they seek to protect and preserve scripture and tome, the intellect of the past. A Paladin uses his time to gain insight. He is wise.
Possesses incredible strength and holy powers to deal great physical damage. The main attribute is Strength.
- A versatile warrior mage
- Attribute gains +200 Health+25 Strength+25 Focus
- Heavy Armor +20% Bonus to armor if wearing only Heavy Armor pieces
- Mace 10% critical hit chance when using Maces
- Hammer 10% critical hit chance when using Hammer
- Heavy Shield25% to avoid all damage when blocking if Heavy Shield is equipped
- Mana Healing At the end of a fight recovers X HP per each Mana left in their Mana Bar
- Charged Defense When successfully play Block gains +20% Damage Boost for this and next Round
- Bulwark When play faint, reduces next damage taken by 50%
Paladin with different tiers of gear ( I , II, III )